The financial management process begins with an in-depth evaluation of your current financial situation. As Registered Representatives of Lincoln Financial Securities Corporation, once our advisors have established your overall objectives, we'll focus on your specific goals.
With changing economic conditions and market swings, we advocate investing sensibly over the long term and maintaining an adequate level of insurance coverage. We work with you side by side so that you're confident in and comfortable with the financial suggestions we make.
Some of the products and services we offer for individuals include:
- Tax-advantaged investing - to reduce your tax-liability and let more of your money work for you
- Investment portfolio analysis - to keep you informed of how your investments are performing and make adjustments as needed
- Estate planning and conservation - for preservation of wealth for future generations
- Retirement planning - we work with you to design an investment strategy to help you meet your individual and/or business retirement goals
- Charitable Giving - to help you understand the many available methods of providing for your favorite church or charitable organization
- Education/College funding - work with you to ensure the necessary resources are in place when your children are ready for college
- Mutual Funds
- Variable and Fixed Annuities
- Life Insurance - providing financial protection for your loved ones
- Long-Term Care Insurance - to ensure that you and your heirs are well cared for
- Health Insurance - for individuals, families or groups